Nurse Practitioner Full Time/Part Time
This is offered as a salaried position, at a competitive range for this position.
Integrated Musculoskeletal and Spine Group, PLLC specializes in interventional pain management and physical medicine and rehabilitation. Our group has two offices located in Freeport, NY and Hicksville, NY. We are looking for a part time or full time Nurse Practitioner to join our team who will provide quality, competent, safe and compassionate patient care. The Nurse Practitioner will evaluate and treat patients with musculoskeletal, neurological and orthopedic conditions with an emphasis on rehabilitation and pain management.
Bilingual Spanish is strongly preferred.
New graduates are encouraged to apply. We are willing to train and you can learn and grow working alongside a team of compassionate skilled professionals who are dedicated to a patient's needs.
You will apply medical techniques and core principles to manage a diverse set of patients, to ensure optimum quality of patient care. You should demonstrate strong attention to detail, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Evaluate and manage patient care
- Coordination of care
- Provide continuity of care
- Obtain a thorough social and health history
- Perform physical exam
- Document detailed patient encounters
- Issue appropriate medication prescriptions
- Create treatment plans
- Contributes to the physicians effectiveness by identifying patient care issues that must be addressed (short-term and long-range); recommending options and courses of actions; implementing physician directives
- Able to clearly articulate treatment plans with empathy
- Comply strictly with medical care regulations and safety standard
- Perform therapeutic procedures by administering injections (trigger point, large/small joint)
- Participates in performance improvement, research, and educational activities.
- Other duties assigned as required.
- Current license to practice as a Nurse Practitioner (NP) by the New York State Department of Education, required.
- Maintain an active unrestricted NYS DEA license.
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program, required.
- Maintain active BLS/ACLS Certificates.
- Bilingual is a PLUS
- Experience with ICD10s and CPTs, preferred.
- Able to balance high quality patient care in a fast-paced, high volume work environment.
- Familiar with EHR, basic computer skills including but not limited to PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat
- Excited to learn and grow in a specialized field of medicine.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Paid Time off
- Monday to Friday (8–10-hour shifts)
- Occasional Saturdays
- Traveling to Freeport (Nassau) and Hicksville (Nassau) offices is required.
Applicants for this position may submit cover letter, resume, and any relevant credentials, directed to Andrea Fortune,
at The iMsk & Spine Group's Freeport Freeport.
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or disability status.